|This role is:||Part-Time|
|Job Type:||Internship (work from remote)|
|Pay Rate:||$15 – $35 / Hour|
|Job Duration:||Temp/Seasonal to Permanent|
About this Job
We are looking for student teacher to teach young children coding classes online,
1. AI 000 SCRATCH JR – for 5-7 y/o
2. AI 001 SCRATCH – for 7-9 y/o
3. AI 002 SCRATCH+AI – for 9-12 y/o
4. AI 003 PYTHON – for 10-14 y/o
5. AI 005 JAVA – for 11-15 y/o
Each course has different levels, each level (session) is 16 hours of classes. Complete curriculum is at https://aigolearning.org/index.php/ai-coding-class-for-kids/
The job is to teach young children how to program. It is a virtual class with class size of 4-8 students via online video conference tools such as Zoom. The teacher will teach programming languages of Scratch Jr, Scratch, Python, Java, with AI module, to create projects consisting of animation, stories and etc. The class time varies from 45 minutes to 2 hour, depending on the class schedule and student ages. The teacher will be responsible for teaching based on the curriculum that is provided in our school platform (https://school.thinkland.ai), and use Project-based learning (PBL) pedagogy.
Students with STEM degrees are preferred but not must, because students will go through training and practice before becoming teachers. Students in any major are welcome! There is NO training fee for students. Teaching pay is $15-$35 per hour depending on teaching quality, experience and class situation.
If this sounds interesting to you, You can also sign up at our website or use this form: https://forms.gle/uKUfyFdAeoWXFkcL8. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-238-5309 if you have any questions.
- Complete training in one or more of the following courses: 000, 001, 002, 003, 005;
- Undergo evaluation from one of our teacher trainers upon training completion,
- teach young children how to program in online class with class size of 4-8 students
- Follow school process to call attendance at class and submit report after each class